Mississippi State vs Texas Tech Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Liberty Bowl
Mississippi State vs Texas Tech Bowl Game Info
2021 College Football AutoZone Liberty Bowl
Mississippi State Bulldogs (7-5) vs. Texas Tech Red Raiders (6-6)
Date: Tuesday, December 28, 2021
Time: 6:45 p.m. EST
Venue: Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium – Memphis, TN
Mississippi State vs Texas Tech Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSST: (-400) | TTU: (+300)
Spread: MSST: -10.5 (-104) | TTU: +10.5 (-118)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Mississippi State vs Texas Tech Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mississippi State Bulldogs win (77.4%)
Mississippi State vs Texas Tech Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Mississippi State is 4-2-1 in seven all-time head-to-head matchups against Texas Tech.
- Mississippi State defeated Texas Tech, 20-16, in their last meeting on Oct. 17, 1970.
- The total has hit the over in four of Mississippi State's last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Texas Tech's last six games.
- Mississippi State is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Texas Tech is 1-5 ATS in its last six games against SEC opponents.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.