Mississippi State vs Texas A&M Week 5 Game Info
Week 5 College Football Game
Mississippi State Bulldogs (2-2, 0-1 SEC) vs No. 15 Texas A&M Aggies (3-1, 0-1 SEC)
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Kyle Field – College Station, TX
Mississippi State vs Texas A&M Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSST: (+240) | TA&M: (-310)
Spread: MSST: +7.5 (-124) | TA&M: -7.5 (+102)
Total: 46,5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MSST: (N/A) | TA&M: (N/A)
Mississippi State vs Texas A&M Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Mississippi State: (10.9%) | Texas A&M (89.1%)
Mississippi State vs Texas A&M Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Mississippi State is 7-7 in 14 all-time head-to-head meetings against Texas A&M.
- Texas A&M defeated Mississippi State, 28-14, in their last meeting on Oct. 17, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Mississippi State's last 14 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Texas A&M's last six games.
- Mississippi State is 0-5 straight up in its last five road games.
- Texas A&M is 8-0 straight up in its last eight home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.