Mississippi State vs Georgia Week 12 Game Info
College Football Week 12
Mississippi State Bulldogs (2-4, 2-4 SEC) vs. No. 13 Georgia Bulldogs (4-2, 4-2 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 21, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Sanford Stadium – Athens, GA
Coverage: SEC Network
Mississippi State vs Georgia Spread & Odd
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSST: (+1500) | UGA: (-5000)
Spread: MSST: +24.5 (-106) | UGA: -24.5 (-114)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MSST: (57%) | UGA: (43%)
Mississippi State vs Georgia Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Mississippi State: (6.4%) | Georgia: (93.6%)
Mississippi State vs Georgia Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Georgia defeated Mississippi State, 31-3, in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Sept. 23, 2017.
- Georgia is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Mississippi State.
- Georgia is 18-6 in the 24 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Mississippi State.
- Mississippi State defeated Vanderbilt, 24-17, at home in Week 9.
- Georgia lost to then-No. 8 Florida, 44-28, in Jacksonville in Week 9.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!