Cirkunov vs Spann Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 21 — Light Heavyweight Co-Main Event
Misha Cirkunov (15-5-0, 4 KO's, 9 Submissions) vs. Ryan "Superman" Spann (18-6-0, 4 KO's, 11 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Mar. 13, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the sixth fight of the main card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Cirkunov vs Spann Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 21 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Misha Cirkunov: (-134)
- Ryan Spann: (+110)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Cirkunov by KO/TKO: (+460)
- Cirkunov by Points: (+550)
- Cirkunov by Submission: (+230)
- Spann by KO/TKO: (+210)
- Spann by Points: (+600)
- Spann by Submission: (+1400)
Cirkunov vs Spann Prediction
UFC Vegas 21 Cirkunov-Spann prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Ryan Spann (51%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (81%)
Cirkunov vs Spann Betting Trends & Stats
- Misha Cirkunov defeated Jimmy Crute, by submission, in his most recent fight on Sep. 14, 2019.
- Ryan Spann lost to Johnny Walker, by KO, in his most recent fight on Sep. 19, 2020.
- Cirkunov averages 4.18 significant strikes landed per minute with a 52% accuracy rate.
- Spann averages 3.27 significant strikes landed per minute with a 44% accuracy rate.
- Cirkunov averages 2.89 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 62% defense rate.
- Spann averages 3.43 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 46% defense rate.
- Cirkunov averages 4.42 takedowns landed per 15 minutes with a 57% accuracy rate.
- Spann has a 60% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.