Minnesota vs Purdue Basketball Game Info
Minnesota Gophers (7-5, 1-1 Big Ten) vs. Purdue Boilermakers (8-5, 1-1 Big Ten)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 2, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Mackey Arena – West Lafayette, IN
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Minnesota vs Purdue Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MINN: (N/A) | PUR: (N/A)
Spread: MINN: +7.5 (-110 | PUR: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 129.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MINN: 64% | PUR: 36%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MINN: (+10000) | PUR: (+3500)
Minnesota vs Purdue Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Minnesota vs Purdue Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Minnesota defeated Purdue, 75-73, in the last meeting between these two teams on March 15, 2019.
- Purdue is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Minnesota.
- Purdue is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Minnesota.
- Minnesota is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Purdue's last 11 games.
- Minnesota defeated FIU, 89-62, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Dec. 28.
- Purdue defeated Central Michigan, 97-62, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Dec. 28.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.