Michigan vs Minnesota Basketball Game Info
No. 19 Michigan Wolverines (11-4, 2-2 Big Ten) vs. Minnesota Golden Gophers (8-7, 2-3 Big Ten)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 12, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Williams Arena – Minneapolis, MN
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Michigan vs Minnesota Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MICH: (-105) | MINN: (-115)
Spread: MICH: +1 (-115) | MINN: -1 (-105)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MICH: (50%) | MINN: (50%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MICH: (+2500) | MINN: (+10000)
Michigan vs Minnesota Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Michigan vs Minnesota Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan defeated Minnesota, 76-49, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Mar. 16, 2019.
- Michigan is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Minnesota.
- Michigan is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Minnesota.
- Michigan is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games on the road.
- Minnesota is 8-4 ATS in its last 12 games.
- Michigan defeated Purdue, 84-78 (2OT), at home in its most recent game on Thursday, Jan. 9.
- Minnesota lost to then-No. 8 Michigan State, 74-58, at home in its most recent game on Thursday, Jan. 9.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.