Michigan vs Michigan State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball
By Zach Brunner
Michigan vs Michigan State Basketball Game Info
No. 2 Michigan Wolverines (19-2, 14-2 Big Ten) vs. Michigan State Spartans (14-11, 8-11 Big Ten)
Date: Sunday, March 7, 2021
Time: 4:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Breslin Center – East Lansing, MI
Michigan vs Michigan State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MICH: (-375) | MSU: (+300)
Spread: MICH: -8.5 (-110) | MSU: +8.5 (-110)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MICH: (N/A) | MSU: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MICH: (+420) | MSU: (+7500)
Michigan vs Michigan State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Michigan State: 16.5%
More Michigan vs Michigan State ATS and straight up predictions and expert picks.
Michigan vs Michigan State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan defeated Michigan State, 69-50, in its most recent head-to-head matchup on March 4, 2021.
- Michigan State is 68-64 in the 132 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Michigan.
- Michigan State is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Michigan.
- Michigan is 16-5 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Michigan State is 8-17 ATS this season.
- Michigan defeated Michigan State, 69-50, in its most recent game on March 4, 2021.
- Michigan State lost to then-No. 2 Michigan, 69-50, in its most recent game on March 4, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!