Michigan vs UNLV Basketball Game Info
No. 4 Michigan Wolverines (2-1, 0-0 Away Away) vs. UNLV Rebels (3-0, 3-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 20, 2021
Time: 12:30 a.m. EST
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Michigan vs UNLV Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MICH: (+580) | UNLV: (-880)
Spread: MICH: +12.5 (-110) | UNLV: -12.5 (-110)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MICH: (+1300) | UNLV: (+20000)
Michigan vs UNLV Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Michigan Wolverines win (89.3%)
Michigan vs UNLV Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- UNLV is 2-1 straight up in three all-time head-to-head matchups against Michigan.
- Michigan defeated UNLV, 83-59, during the most recent meeting on Dec. 6, 1997.
- Michigan is 14-5 straight up in its last 19 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Michigan's last six away games.
- UNLV is 2-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of UNLV's last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.