Michigan State vs Penn State Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Michigan State vs Penn State Basketball Game Info
No. 16 Michigan State Spartans (20-9, 12-6 Big Ten) vs. No. 20 Penn State Nittany Lions (21-8, 11-7 Big Ten)
Date: Tuesday, March 3, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Bryce Jordan Center – University Park, PA
Michigan State vs Penn State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSU: (-125) | PSU: (+105)
Spread: MSU: -1.5 (-110) | PSU: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 144 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MSU: 66% | PSU: 34%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MSU: (+2000) | PSU: (+3500)
Michigan State vs Penn State Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Michigan State: 53.0%
Penn State: 47.0%
Michigan State vs Penn State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Penn State defeated then-No. 22 Michigan State, 75-70, on the road in the most recent matchup between these two teams earlier this season on Feb. 4, 2020.
- Michigan State is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Penn State.
- Michigan State is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Penn State.
- Michigan State is 3-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 road games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Penn State's last five games against Michigan State.
- Michigan State defeated then-No. 9 Maryland, 78-66, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 29.
- Penn State lost to then-No. 18 Iowa, 77-68, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 29.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing
DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on
FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the
strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his
personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections
when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed
in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect
the views of FanDuel.