Michigan State vs Ohio State Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 6
By David Hayes
Michigan State vs Ohio State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 6
No. 25 Michigan State (4-1, 2-0 Big Ten) vs. No. 4 Ohio State (5-0, 2-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 5, 2019
Start Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Ohio Stadium – Columbus, OH
Michigan State vs Ohio State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSU: (+850) | OSU: (-1375)
Spread: MSU: +20.5 (-110) | OSU: -20.5 (-110)
Total: 50 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MSU: 28% | OSU: 72%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: MSU: (+15000) | OSU: (+800)
Michigan State vs Ohio State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Ohio State defeated Michigan State, 26-6, on the road in East Lansing in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Nov. 10, 2018.
- Ohio State is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Michigan State.
- Ohio State is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Michigan State.
- Michigan State is 2-1 in its last three matchups with Ohio State on the road in Columbus, Ohio.
- Michigan State defeated Indiana, 40-31, at home in East Lansing in Week 5.
- Ohio State defeated Nebraska, 48-7, on the road in Omaha in Week 5.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.