Morales vs Giles Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 270 — Preliminary Card Welterweight Bout
Michael Morales (12-0-0, 9 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Trevin "The Problem" Giles (14-3-0, 6 KO's, 5 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, January 22, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: Honda Center — Anaheim, CA
Coverage: ESPN/Pay Per View
Morales vs Giles Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 270 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Michael Morales: (-142)
- Trevin Giles: (+116)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Morales by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Morales by Points: (N/A)
- Morales by Submission: (N/A)
- Giles by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Giles by Points: (N/A)
- Giles by Submission: (N/A)
Morales vs Giles Prediction
UFC 270 Morales-Giles prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Michael Morales (58%)
Method of Victory: Decision (68%)
Morales vs Giles Betting Trends & Stats
- Michael Morales defeated Nikolay Veretennikov, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Sep. 21, 2021.
- Trevin Giles lost to Dricus Du Plessis, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on July 10, 2021.
- Morales averages 3.53 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
- Giles averages 3.14 significant strikes landed per minute with a 54% accuracy rate.
- Morales averages 3.47 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 34% defense rate.
- Giles averages 2.01 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 60% defense rate.
- Morales has a 100% takedown defense rate.
- Giles has a 75% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.