Miami vs Virginia Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Miami vs UVA Basketball Game Info
Miami Hurricanes (7-15, 3-14 ACC) vs. No. 15 Virginia Cavaliers (15-6, 11-4 ACC)
Date: Monday, March 1, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: John Paul Jones Arena – Charlottesville, VA
Coverage: ACC Network
Miami vs UVA Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+750) | UVA: (-1200)
Spread: MIA: +14.5 (-110) | UVA: -14.5 (-110)
Total: 123 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: (42%) | UVA: (58%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MIA: (+20000) | UVA: (+2800)
Miami vs UVA Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Miami vs UVA Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Virginia defeated Miami, 46-44, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 4, 2020.
- Miami and Virginia are tied, 12-12, all-time in 139 head-to-head games.
- Virginia is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against Miami.
- Miami lost to Clemson, 66-58, in its most recent game on Feb. 27, 2021.
- Virginia lost to NC State, 68-61, in its most recent game on Feb. 24, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!