Miami vs Louisville Basketball Game Info
Miami Hurricanes (9-4, 1-2 ACC) vs. No. 13 Louisville Cardinals (11-3, 2-1 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 7, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: KFC Yum! Center – Louisville, KY
Miami vs Louisville Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+690) | LOU: (-1050)
Spread: MIA: +13.5 (-110) | LOU: -13.5 (-110)
Total: 144.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: 28% | LOU: 72%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MIA: (+25000) | LOU: (+1100)
Miami vs Louisville Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Miami vs Louisville Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Louisville defeated Miami, 87-74, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Nov. 5, 2019.
- Louisville is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Miami.
- Louisville is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Miami.
- Miami is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Louisville's last five games against Miami.
- Miami lost to then-No. 2 Duke, 95-62, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 4.
- Louisville lost to then-No. 18 Florida State, 78-65, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.