Miami vs Florida State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 10
Miami Hurricanes (4-4, 2-3 ACC) vs. Florida State Seminoles (4-4, 3-3 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 2, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Doak Campbell Stadium – Tallahassee, FL
Miami vs Florida State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+135) | FSU: (-160)
Spread: MIA: +3 (-105) | FSU: -3 (-115)
Total: 49 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIA: 66% | FSU: 34%
Miami vs Florida State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Miami defeated Florida State, 28-27, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs on Oct. 6, 2018.
- Miami is 3-7 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Florida State.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Florida State's last nine games against Miami.
- Miami defeated Pittsburgh, 16-12, on the road in Week 9.
- Florida State defeated Syracuse, 35-17, at home in Week 9.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.