Miami vs Pitt ACC Tournament Basketball Game Info
2021 ACC Tournament - Round 1
Miami Hurricanes (8-16, 4-15 ACC) vs. Pittsburgh Panthers (10-11, 6-10 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, March 9, 2021
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Greensboro Coliseum — Greensboro, NC
Coverage: ACC Network
Miami vs Pitt Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (N/A) | PITT: (N/A)
Spread: MIA: +3 (-110) | PITT: -3 (-110)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: (N/A) | PITT: (N/A)
Odds to Win the ACC Tournament: MIA: (+15000) | PITT: (+5500)
Miami vs Pitt Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Miami vs Pitt Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Pitt defeated Miami, 70-55, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Dec. 16, 2020.
- Miami is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Pitt.
- Miami is 21-19 all-time in 40 head-to-head matchups against Pitt.
- Miami defeated Boston College, 80-76, in its most recent game on March 5, 2021.
- Pitt lost to Clemson, 77-62, in its most recent game on March 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.