The college basketball slate on Tuesday includes the Miami Hurricanes taking on the Pittsburgh Panthers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Miami vs Pittsburgh Point Spread
Miami is favored by four points against Pittsburgh. Miami is -114 to cover the spread, while Pittsburgh is -106.
Miami vs Pittsburgh Over/Under
Miami versus Pittsburgh on February 22 has an over/under of 136 points, with the over -110 and the under -110.
Miami vs Pittsburgh Moneyline
Pittsburgh is a +158 underdog on the moneyline, while Miami is a -192 favorite.
Miami vs Pittsburgh Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Miami wins (70.8%)
Miami vs Pittsburgh Betting Trends
- Miami is 14-12-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The Hurricanes have won twice ATS (2-6-1) as a 4-point favorite or more this season.
- This season, 15 of Miami's 27 games have hit the over.
- Pittsburgh's record against the spread is 15-13-0.
- As 4-point underdogs or more, the Panthers are 10-4 against the spread.
- There have been 12 Pittsburgh games (out of 28) that hit the over this season.
Miami vs Pittsburgh Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Miami: (-192) | Pittsburgh: (+158)
- Spread: Miami: -4 (-114) | Pittsburgh: +4 (-106)
- Total: 136 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!