Week 8's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Miami (OH) Redhawks and Ball State Cardinals.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Miami (OH) vs Ball State Point Spread
The Cardinals are 4.5-point home favorites against the Redhawks. Ball State is -110 to cover the spread, while Miami (OH) is -110 to cover as the 4.5-point underdog.
Miami (OH) vs Ball State Over/Under
The over/under for the Miami (OH) vs Ball State Week 8 college football matchup is set at 51.5, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.
Miami (OH) vs Ball State Moneyline
The Redhawks vs Cardinals moneyline has Ball State as a -215 favorite, while Miami (OH) is the +172 underdog on the road.
Miami (OH) vs Ball State Betting Trends
- Miami (OH) is 20-13-1 straight up in 34 all-time head-to-head matchups against Ball State.
- Miami (OH) defeated Ball State, 38-31, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 4, 2020.
- Miami (OH) is 8-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games against Ball State.
- The total has hit the under in four of Miami (OH)'s last five games.
- Ball State is 11-3 straight up in its last 14 games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Ball State's last five home games.
Miami (OH) vs Ball State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: M-OH: (+172) | BALL: (-215)
Spread: M-OH: +4.5 (-110) | BALL: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: M-OH: (N/A) | BALL: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.