Mets vs Phillies Game Info
New York Mets (9-12, 4-5 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (6-9, 5-8 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 15, 2020
Time: 6:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Mets vs Phillies Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (+148) | PHI: (-170)
Spread: NYM: +1.5 (-134) | PHI: -1.5 (+114)
Total: 9 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): NYM: (16%) | PHI: (84%)
World Series Odds: NYM: (+2800) | PHI: (+3300)
Mets vs Phillies Probable Pitchers
Mets: Steven Matz (0-3,. 8.30 ERA)
Phillies: Aaron Nola (1-1. 2.79 ERA)
Mets vs Phillies Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Philadelphia Phillies
Over/Under: Over 9
Mets vs Phillies Betting Trends
- Philadelphia defeated the Mets yesterday, 6-5.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Mets' last five games.
- The Mets are 1-4 straight up in their last five games against Philadelphia.
- The total has hit the over in five of Philadelphia's last six games.
- Philadelphia is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games.
Mets vs Phillies Stats
- The Mets are averaging 4.52 runs per game this season (No. 18 in MLB).
- The Mets are surrendering 5.14 runs per game this season (No. 22 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is averaging 5.20 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 5.93 runs per game this season (No. 27 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!