MLB action on Monday includes the New York Mets taking on the San Francisco Giants.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Mets vs Giants Game Info
- New York Mets (7-3) vs. San Francisco Giants (7-2)
- Date: Monday, April 18, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
Mets vs Giants Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-126) | SF: (+108)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+164) | SF: +1.5 (-200)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Mets vs Giants Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (55.4%)
Mets vs Giants Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Mets-Giants, New York is the favorite at -126, and San Francisco is +108 playing on the road.
Mets vs Giants Spread
- The Mets are hosting the Giants and are favored by 1.5 runs (+164 to cover) on the runline. San Francisco is -200 to cover.
Mets vs Giants Over/Under
- Mets versus Giants on April 18 has an over/under of 6.5 runs, with the odds on the over -122 and the under set at +100.