Mets vs Cardinals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 18
By Duel Staff
On Wednesday in the MLB, the New York Mets are up against the St. Louis Cardinals.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Mets vs Cardinals Game Info
- New York Mets (24-14) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (20-16)
- Date: Wednesday, May 18, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
Mets vs Cardinals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-198) | STL: (+166)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+112) | STL: +1.5 (-134)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Mets vs Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Mets looking to Max Scherzer (4-1), and Jordan Hicks (1-3) getting the nod for the St. Louis Cardinals.
Mets vs Cardinals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (60.0%)
Mets vs Cardinals Moneyline
- New York is a -198 favorite on the moneyline, while St. Louis is a +166 underdog on the road.
Mets vs Cardinals Spread
- The Cardinals are at the Mets, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Cardinals are +112 to cover the spread, and the Mets are -134.
Mets vs Cardinals Over/Under
- Mets versus Cardinals on May 18 has an over/under of 7 runs, with the odds on the over -102 and the under set at -120.
Mets vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Mets have been chosen as favorites in 30 games this year and have walked away with the win 18 times (60%) in those games.
- New York has a win-loss record of 2-1 when favored by -198 or better by bookmakers this year.
- New York's games have gone over the total in 17 of their 39 opportunities.
- The Cardinals have put together a 10-8 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 55.6% of those games).
- St. Louis has played as a moneyline underdog of +166 or longer in only one game this season, which they lost.
- St. Louis has played in 36 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 18 times (18-17-1).