Mercer vs Western Carolina Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 19 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
The college basketball schedule on Saturday includes the Mercer Bears taking on the Western Carolina Catamounts.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mercer vs Western Carolina Point Spread
Mercer is a 5.5-point favorite against Western Carolina. Mercer is -108 to cover the spread, and Western Carolina is -112.
Mercer vs Western Carolina Over/Under
The over/under for Mercer-Western Carolina on February 19 is 142.5. The over is -115, and the under is -105.
Mercer vs Western Carolina Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Mercer-Western Carolina, Mercer is the favorite at -245, and Western Carolina is +198.
Mercer vs Western Carolina Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mercer win (58.4%)
Mercer vs Western Carolina Betting Trends
- Mercer has beaten the spread 14 times in 28 games.
- The Bears have won once ATS (1-3) as a 5.5-point favorite or more this season.
- Mercer has played 28 games this year, and 14 of them have gone over the total.
- Western Carolina is 15-12-0 against the spread this season.
- The Catamounts are 10-9 as 5.5-point underdogs or greater.
- This year, 15 of Western Carolina's 28 games have hit the over.
Mercer vs Western Carolina Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Mercer: (-245) | Western Carolina: (+198)
- Spread: Mercer: -5.5 (-108) | Western Carolina: +5.5 (-112)
- Total: 142.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!