Mercer vs Chattanooga Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Mercer vs Chattanooga Basketball Game Info
Mercer Bears (7-3, 0-2 Southern) vs. Chattanooga Mocs (10-3, 1-3 Southern)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: McKenzie Arena – Chattanooga, TN
Mercer vs Chattanooga Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MERC: (-118) | CHAT: (+100)
Spread: MERC: -1.5 (-104) | CHAT: +1.5 (-118)
Total: 150.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MERC: (33%) | CHAT: (67%)
Mercer vs Chattanooga Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Mercer vs Chattanooga Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Mercer defeated Chattanooga, 85-80, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 22, 2020.
- Mercer is 10-8 all-time in 18 head-to-head game against Chattanooga.
- Mercer is 4-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games against Chattanooga.
- The total has hit the over in five of Chattanooga's last six games against Mercer.
- Mercer lost to Furman, 83-80, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
- Chattanooga lost to Citadel, 92-87, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.