Mavericks vs Warriors Western Conference Finals Game 3 Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under
By Duel Staff
The Sunday schedule in the NBA includes a matchup between the Dallas Mavericks and the Golden State Warriors.
We've got you covered with everything you need to know about this game, including the latest NBA odds and spreads at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mavericks vs Warriors Game Info
- Dallas Mavericks (52-30) vs. Golden State Warriors (53-29)
- Date: Sunday, May 22, 2022
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Venue: American Airlines Center -- Dallas, Texas
Mavericks vs Warriors Odds & Spread
- All NBA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: DAL: (-154) | GS: (+132)
- Spread: DAL: -3 (-110) | GS: +3 (-110)
- Total: 217.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Mavericks vs Warriors Betting Trends
- Dallas is 55-41-1 against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks have an ATS record of 25-18 as 2.5-point favorites or greater.
- There have been 37 Dallas games (out of 82) that went over the total this year.
- Against the spread, Golden State is 48-43-4 this year.
- The Warriors have an ATS record of 9-5 as 2.5-point underdogs or more.
- Out of 82 Golden State games so far this season, 42 have gone over the total.
Mavericks vs Warriors Point Spread
The Mavericks are favored by 3 points at home versus the Warriors. Dallas is -110 to cover the spread, while Golden State is -110.
Mavericks vs Warriors Over/Under
The over/under for Mavericks-Warriors on May 22 is 217.5. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Mavericks vs Warriors Moneyline
Dallas is the favorite, -154 on the moneyline, while Golden State is a +132 underdog on the road.