The Dallas Mavericks versus the Houston Rockets is on the NBA schedule for Wednesday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mavericks vs Rockets Game Info
- Dallas Mavericks (44-28) vs. Houston Rockets (18-54)
- Date: Wednesday, March 23, 2022
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Venue: American Airlines Center -- Dallas, Texas
Mavericks vs Rockets Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: DAL: (-450) | HOU: (+350)
- Spread: DAL: -9.5 (-110) | HOU: +9.5 (-110)
- Total: 225.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Mavericks vs Rockets Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Dallas is 39-32-1 this season.
- Against the spread as 9.5-point favorites or more, the Mavericks are 5-4.
- Dallas has seen 25 of its 72 games go over the point total.
- Houston has 29 wins in 72 games against the spread this season.
- The Rockets are 13-11-2 as 9.5-point underdogs or more.
- Out of 72 Houston games so far this year, 38 have gone over the total.
Mavericks vs Rockets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mavericks win (86.5%)
Mavericks vs Rockets Point Spread
The Mavericks are hosting the Rockets, and favored by 9.5 points (-110 to cover). Houston, the underdog, is -110.
Mavericks vs Rockets Over/Under
The over/under for Mavericks-Rockets on March 23 is 225.5. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Mavericks vs Rockets Moneyline
Houston is a +350 underdog on the moneyline, while Dallas is a -450 favorite at home.