The Dallas Mavericks versus the Houston Rockets is on the NBA schedule for Friday.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mavericks vs Rockets Game Info
- Dallas Mavericks (40-26) vs. Houston Rockets (17-49)
- Date: Friday, March 11, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Toyota Center -- Houston, Texas
Mavericks vs Rockets Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: DAL: (-590) | HOU: (+440)
- Spread: DAL: -10.5 (-110) | HOU: +10.5 (-110)
- Total: 226.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Mavericks vs Rockets Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Dallas is 36-29-1 this season.
- As a 11-point favorite or greater, the Mavericks have one win ATS (1-3) this season.
- This season, 23 of Dallas' 66 games have hit the over.
- Houston is 27-37-2 against the spread this season.
- The Rockets' ATS record as 11-point underdogs or more is 10-5-2.
- Houston has seen 36 of its 66 games go over the point total.
Mavericks vs Rockets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mavericks win (75.4%)
Mavericks vs Rockets Point Spread
The Mavericks are favored by 10.5 points on the road versus the Rockets. Dallas is -110 to cover the spread, while Houston is -110.
Mavericks vs Rockets Over/Under
A total of 226.5 points has been set for the Mavericks-Rockets matchup on March 11, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Mavericks vs Rockets Moneyline
Houston is the underdog, +440 on the moneyline, while Dallas is a -590 favorite despite being on the road.