Maryland vs Minnesota Basketball Game Info
No. 9 Maryland Terrapins (22-5, 12-4 Big Ten) vs. Minnesota Golden Gophers (13-13, 7-9 Big Ten)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 26, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Williams Arena – Minneapolis, MN
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Maryland vs Minnesota Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MD: (-110) | MINN: (-110)
Spread: MD: (N/A) | MINN: (N/A)
Total: 134 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MD: 90% | MINN: 10%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MD: (+1500) | MINN: (+11000)
Maryland vs Minnesota Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Maryland : 48%
Maryland vs Minnesota Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Maryland defeated Minnesota, 69-60, in the most recent meeting between these two teams earlier this season on March 8, 2019.
- Maryland is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Minnesota.
- Maryland is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Minnesota.
- Maryland is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Minnesota's last nine games.
- Maryland lost to then-No. 25 Ohio State, 79-72, on the road in its most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 23.
- Minnesota defeated Northwestern, 83-57, on the road in its most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 23.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.