Maryland vs Illinois Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Maryland vs Illinois Basketball Game Info
Maryland Terrapins (6-6, 1-5 Big Ten) vs. No. 12 Illinois Fighting Illini (9-3, 5-1 Big Ten)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 10, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Center – Champaign, IL
Maryland vs Illinois Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MD: (+440) | ILL: (-590)
Spread: MD: +9.5 (-110) | ILL: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 146.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MD: (33%) | ILL: (67%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MD: (+7500) | ILL: (+1300)
Maryland vs Illinois Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Maryland vs Illinois Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Maryland defeated Illinois, 75-66, on the road in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 7, 2020.
- Maryland is 11-6 in its 17 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Illinois.
- Maryland is 6-1 straight up in its last seven head-to-head meetings with Illinois.
- Maryland is 2-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Maryland's last six games.
- Illinois is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Illinois' last 14 games.
- Maryland lost to then-No. 5 Iowa, 89-67, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 7, 2021.
- Then-No. 12 Illinois defeated Northwestern, 81-56, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 7, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.