Maryland vs Virginia Tech Bowl Game Info
2021 College Football New Era Pinstripe Bowl
Maryland Terrapins (6-6) vs. Virginia Tech Hokies (6-6)
Date: Wednesday, December 29, 2021
Time: 2:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – Bronx, NY
Maryland vs Virginia Tech Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MD: (-158) | VT: (+128)
Spread: MD: -3 (-110) | VT: +3 (-110)
Total: 55 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Maryland vs Virginia Tech Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Virginia Hokies win (60.6%)
Maryland vs Virginia Tech Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Maryland is 16-15 in 31 all-time head-to-head matchups against Virginia Tech.
- Maryland defeated Virginia Tech, 27-24, in their last meeting on Nov. 16, 2013.
- The total has hit the over in four of Maryland's last five games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Virginia Tech's last seven games as the underdog.
- Maryland is 1-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- Virginia Tech is 5-1 ATS in its last six games against Maryland.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.