Maryland vs Ohio State Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 6 Game
By Larry Rupp
Week 6's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Maryland Terrapins and No. 7 Ohio State Buckeyes.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Maryland vs Ohio State Point Spread
The Buckeyes are 20.5-point home favorites against the Terrapins. Ohio State is -110 to cover the spread, while Maryland is -110 to cover as the 20.5-point underdog.
Maryland vs Ohio State Over/Under
The over/under for the Maryland vs Ohio State Week 6 college football matchup is set at 71.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Maryland vs Ohio State Moneyline
The Terrapins vs Buckeyes moneyline has Ohio State as a -2200 favorite, while Maryland is the +980 underdog on the road.
Maryland vs Ohio State Betting Trends
- Ohio State is 6-0 straight up in six all-time head-to-head matchups against Maryland.
- Ohio State defeated Maryland, 73-14, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 9, 2019.
- Maryland is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Ohio State.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Maryland's last 12 games.
- Ohio State is 19-1 straight up in its last 20 home games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Ohio State's last six games against Maryland.
Maryland vs Ohio State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MARY: (+980) | OSU: (-2200)
Spread: MARY: +20.5 (-110) | OSU: -20.5 (-110)
Total: 71.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MARY: (N/A) | OSU: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.