Maryland vs Michigan Basketball Game Info
Maryland Terrapins (8-6, 2-5 Big Ten) vs. No. 7 Michigan Wolverines (11-1, 6-1 Big Ten)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 19, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Crisler Center – Ann Arbor, MI
Maryland vs Michigan Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MD: (+500) | MICH: (-700)
Spread: MD: +10.5 (-112) | MICH: -10.5 (-108)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MD: (22%) | MICH: (78%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MD: (+8500) | MICH: (+1000)
Maryland vs Michigan Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Maryland vs Michigan Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan defeated Maryland, 84-73, in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Dec. 31, 2020.
- Michigan is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Maryland.
- Michigan is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Maryland.
- Maryland is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Michigan is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
- Maryland defeated Wingate, 100-58, in its most recent game on Jan. 15, 2021.
- Michigan lost to then-No. 23 Minnesota, 75-57, in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!