Marshall vs Charlotte Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 12 Game
Marshall vs Charlotte Week 12 Game Info
Week 12 College Football Game
Marshall Thundering Herd (6-4, 4-2 C-USA) vs. Charlotte 49ers (5-5, 3-3 C-USA)
Date: Saturday, November 20, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Jerry Richardson Stadium – Charlotte, NC
Marshall vs Charlotte Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MRSH: (-650) | CLT: (+440)
Spread: MRSH: -14.5 (-104) | CLT: +14.5 (-118)
Total: 62.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Marshall vs Charlotte Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Marshall wins (96.2%)
Marshall vs Charlotte Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Marshall is 3-2 in five all-time head-to-head matchups against Charlotte.
- Charlotte defeated Marshall, 24-13, in their last meeting on Nov. 23, 2019.
- Marshall is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven road games.
- Charlotte is 0-4-1 ATS in its last five games as the underdog.
- The total has hit the under in five of Marshall's last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Charlotte's last five game
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.