Marshall vs Boise State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 2
Marshall Thundering Herd (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 24 Boise State Broncos (1-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Friday, Sept. 6, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Albertsons Stadium – Boise, ID
Marshall vs Boise State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MRSH: (+350) | BSU: (-470)
Spread: MRSH: +12 (-110) | BSU: -12 (-110)
Total: 57 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MRSH: 27% | BSU: 73%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: MRSH: (+50000) | BSU: (+25000)
Marshall vs Boise State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This 2019 Week 2 meeting will be the second all-time matchup between these teams, with Boise State winning the previous game.
- Boise State defeated Marshall, 28-24, at home in Boise in the only meeting between these two teams on Dec. 10, 1994.
- Marshall has a 2-0 all-time, head-to-head record against Mountain West opponents.
- Boise State has an 8-2 all-time, head-to-head record against Conference USA opponents.
- Marshall finished the 2018 college football season with a 9-4 record.
- Boise State finished the 2018 college football season with a 10-3 record.
- Marshall defeated VMI, 56-17, at home in Huntington in Week 1.
- Boise State defeated Florida State, 36-31, on the road in Tallahassee in Week 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.