Marquette vs Villanova Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Marquette vs Villanova Basketball Game Info
No. 18 Marquette Golden Eagles (17-6, 7-4 Big East) vs. No. 15 Villanova Wildcats (17-6, 7-4 Big East)
Date: Wednesday, Feb.12, 2020
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Finneran Pavilion – Villanova, PA
Marquette vs Villanova Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MARQ: (+190) I VILL: (-240)
Spread: MARQ: +5.5 (-110) I VILL: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 145 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MARQ: (39%) I VILL: (61%)
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: MARQ: (+5500) I VILL: (+2600)
Marquette vs Villanova Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Marquette vs Villanova Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Marquette defeated Villanova, 71-60, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 4, 2020.
- Villanova is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Marquette.
- Villanova is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Marquette.
- Marquette is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Villanova's last five games.
- Marquette defeated then-No. 19 Butler, 76-57, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 9.
- Villanova lost to then-No. 12 Seton Hall, 70-64, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.