Marquette vs Creighton College Basketball Game Info
Marquette Golden Eagles (4-2, 0-0 Big East) vs. No. 9 Creighton Bluejays (4-1, 0-0 Big East)
Date: Monday, Dec. 14, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: CHI Health Center – Omaha, NE
Marquette vs Creighton Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MARQ: (+250) | CREI: (-310)
Spread: MARQ: +6.5 (-106) | CREI: -6.5 (-114)
Total: 150.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MARQ: (19%) | CREI: (81%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MARQ: (+10000) | CREI: (+1900)
Marquette vs Creighton Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Marquette vs Creighton Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Creighton defeated Marquette, 73-65, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 18, 2020.
- Creighton is 3-2 last five head-to-head matchups against Marquette.
- Marquette is 6-4 last 10 head-to-head matchups against Creighton.
- Marquette lost to UCLA, 69-60, in its most recent game on Dec. 11, 2020.
- Creighton defeated Nebraska, 98-74, in its most recent game on Dec .11, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.