Moraes vs Dvalishvili Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 266 — Bantamweight Bout — Preliminary Card
Marlon "Magic" Moraes (23-8-1, 10 KO's, 6 Submissions) vs. Merab "The Machine" Dvalishvili (13-4-0, 2 KO's, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Fight Time: This will be on the preliminary card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Paradise, NV
Moraes vs Dvalishvili Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 266 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Marlon Moraes: (+184)
- Merab Dvalishvili: (-230)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Moraes by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Moraes by Points: (N/A)
- Moraes by Submission: (N/A)
- Dvalishvili by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Dvalishvili by Points: (N/A)
- Dvalishvili Submission: (N/A)
Moraes vs Dvalishvili Prediction
UFC 266 Moraes-Dvalishvili prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Merab Dvalishvili (80%)
Method of Victory: Decision/Points (84%)
Moraes vs Dvalishvili Betting Trends & Stats
- Marlon Moraes lost to Rob Font, by TKO, in his most recent fight on Dec. 19, 2020.
- Merab Dvalishvili defeated Cody Stamann, by decision, in his most recent fight on May 1, 2021.
- Moraes averages 3.38 significant strikes landed per minute with a 39% accuracy rate.
- Dvalishvili averages 4.02 significant strikes landed per minute with a 39% accuracy rate.
- Moraes averages 4.11 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 56% defense rate.
- Dvalishvili averages 2.22 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 61% defense rate.
- Moraes has a 66% takedown accuracy rate.
- Dvalishvili has a 43% takedown rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.