Marlins vs Braves Game 1 Info
National League Division Series Game 1
No. 6 Miami Marlins (31-29) vs. No. 2 Atlanta braves (35-25)
Date: Tuesday, Oct. 6, 2020
Time: 2:08 p.m. EST
Venue: Minute Maid Park — Houston, TX
How to Watch: FS1
Marlins vs Braves Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+168) | ATL: (-196)
Spread: MIA: +1.5 (-118) | ATL: -1.5 (+100)
Total: 8 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): MIA: (15%) | ATL: (85%)
Series Price: MIA: (+245) | ATL: (-300)
World Series Odds: MIA: (+1800) | ATL: (+700)
Marlins vs Braves Probable Pitchers
Marlins: Sandy Alcantara (3-2, 3.00 ERA)
Braves: Max Fried (7-0, 2.25 ERA)
Marlins vs Braves Expert Prediction and Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Atlanta Braves
Over/Under: Over 8
Marlins vs Braves Betting Trends
- Miami defeated the Chicago Cubs, 2-0, in the Wild Card Round.
- The Atlanta Braves defeated the Cincinnati Reds, 2-0, in the Wild Card Round.
- The total has hit the under in five of Miami's last six games.
- Miami is 1-4 straight up in its last five games against Atlanta.
- Atlanta is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Atlanta's last seven games against NL opponents.
Marlins vs Braves Stats
- Miami is averaging 4.35 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- Miami is surrendering 4.92 runs per game this season (T-No. 17 in MLB).
- Atlanta is averaging 5.71 runs per game this season (No. 2in MLB).
- Atlanta is surrendering 4.65 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.