The MLB's Tuesday slate includes the Miami Marlins taking on the Washington Nationals.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Marlins vs Nationals Game Info
- Miami Marlins (16-19) vs. Washington Nationals (12-25)
- Date: Tuesday, May 17, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: loanDepot park -- Miami, Florida
Marlins vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-166) | WSH: (+140)
- Spread: MIA: -1.5 (+125) | WSH: +1.5 (-150)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Marlins vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Marlins will give the ball to Cody Poteet against the Nationals and Joan Adon (1-6).
Marlins vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Marlins win (56.1%)
Marlins vs Nationals Moneyline
- Washington is the underdog, +140 on the moneyline, while Miami is a -166 favorite at home.
Marlins vs Nationals Spread
- The Marlins are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Nationals. The Marlins are +125 to cover the spread, while the Nationals are -150.
Marlins vs Nationals Over/Under
- A total of 8 runs has been set for the Marlins-Nationals contest on May 17, with the over available at -104 and the under at -118.
Marlins vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Marlins have been chosen as favorites in 17 games this year and have walked away with the win nine times (52.9%) in those games.
- This season, Miami has been victorious one time in three chances when named as a favorite of at least -166 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Miami and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 17 of their 35 opportunities.
- The Nationals have won 10 of the 32 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (31.2%).
- Washington is 5-10 (winning just 33.3% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +140 or longer.
- Washington has played in 37 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 17 times (17-16-4).