Cover Photo: Getty Images
Mariners vs Royals Game Info
Seattle Mariners (12-2, 7-1 Away) vs. Kansas City Royals (2-9, 2-6 Home)
Date: Thursday, April 11, 2019
Time: 1:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Kauffman Stadium – Kansas City, MO
Mariners vs Royals Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (-136) | KC: (+118)
Spread: SEA: -1.5 (+114) | KC: +1.5 (-132)
Total: 10 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SEA: 75% | KC: 25%
Starting Pitcher: SEA: Mike Leake (2-0, 2.92) | KC: Jorge Lopez (0-1, 4.09 ERA)
Mariners vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats
- Seattle is 5-0 straight up in its last five games this season.
- Seattle is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games on the road this season.
- The total has gone over in five of Seattle's last six games on the road this season.
- Kansas City is 6-2 ATS in its last eight games when playing Seattle, dating back to last season.
- Kansas City is 1-5 ATS in its last six games this season.
Mariners vs Royals Prop Bet
All Mariners-Royals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Most Hits: Seattle Mariners (-120) – The Mariners have swung the bats well against the Royals recently, averaging 13.67 hits per game compared to Kansas City's 9.33 hits per game over in their last three head-to-head matchups, including an 11-to-10 advantage in yesterday's game. The Kansas City pitching staff has really struggled this season, allowing 9.9 hits per game for a batting average of .284, both of which are fourth worst in MLB. These trends suggest that the Mariners could outhit the Royals again on Thursday.