Cover Photo: Getty Images
Mariners vs Royals Game Info
Seattle Mariners (9-2, 4-1 Away) vs. Kansas City Royals (2-6, 2-3 Home)
Date: Monday, April 8, 2019
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Location: Kauffman Stadium – Kansas City, MO
Mariners vs Royals Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (-112) | KC: (-103)
Spread: SEA: -1.5 (+124) | KC: +1.5 (-150)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-125) | Under: (+105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SEA: 82% | KC: 18%
Starting Pitcher: SEA: Felix Hernandez (1-0, 1.69 ERA) | KC: Homer Bailey (0-0, 5.40 ERA)
Mariners vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats
- Seattle is 5-0 straight up (SU) in its last five games against Kansas City.
- Seattle is 12-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 14 games, dating back to last season.
- Kansas City is 6-1 ATS in its last seven home games.
- The total has gone over in six of Kansas City's last seven games.
Mariners vs Royals Prop Bet
All Mariners-Royals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Result: Mariners to Lead (+290) – The Mariners are the hottest team in baseball through the early parts of the 2019 MLB season and Seattle's batting order has been making some noise early too. The Mariners boast the league's sixth-most runs per first inning this season at 0.91, and Seattle has scored at least one first-inning run in two of its last three games.
Big Cat, Cash Back - If Tiger takes home the green jacket, we’ll give you back your entry fees — even if he’s not in your lineup. Contest locks at 7 am ET on 4/11. Only lineups in the $1M PGA Mega Eagle contest on April 11, 2019 will count toward this promotion. https://www.fanduel.com/big-cat-cash-back
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.