Cover Photo: Getty Images
Mariners vs Indians Game Info
Seattle Mariners (18-17, 11-6 Away) vs. Cleveland Indians (18-13, 9-4 Home)
Date: Sunday, May 5, 2019
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Progressive Field– Cleveland, OH
Mariners vs Indians Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (+122) | CLE: (-140)
Spread: SEA: +1.5 (-174) | CLE: -1.5 (+148)
Total: 9 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SEA: 44% | CLE: 56%
Starting Pitcher: SEA: Erik Swanson (0-3, 6.62 ERA) | CLE: Cody Anderson (0-0, 5.40 ERA)
Mariners vs Indians Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in five of Seattle's last six games.
- Seattle has lost six games in a row straight up.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Cleveland's last 11 games against Seattle, dating back to last season.
- Cleveland is 8-3 in its last 11 home games.
Mariners vs Indians Prop Bet
All Mariners-Indians betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Erik Swanson Strikeouts: Under 4 (-108) – Swanson has been ineffective this season, posting a 6.62 ERA through four outings. The righty has struck out more than four batters once this season, and has had a combined 5 Ks in his past two starts. Swanson could struggle to top four strikeouts against a Cleveland Indians team that has won two straight against the Mariners.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.