Mariners vs Astros MLB Opening Day 2020 Game Info
2020 MLB Opening Day Game
Seattle Mariners (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Houston Astros (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Friday, July 24, 2020
Time: 9:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Minute Maid Park – Houston, TX
Mariners vs Astros Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook. All probable pitchers' ERAs listed below reflect their 2019 MLB performance.
Moneyline: SEA: (+250) | HOU: (-300)
Spread: SEA: +1.5 (+116) | HOU: -1.5 (-136)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): SEA: (5%) | HOU: (95%)
Probable Pitcher: SEA: Marco Gonzales (16-13, 3.99 ERA) | HOU: Justin Verlander (21-6, 2.58 ERA)
World Series Odds: SEA: (+16000) | HOU: (+900)
Mariners vs Astros Betting Trends
- Seattle covered the spread (run line) in 49.4 percent of its games last season (T-No. 15 in MLB).
- Houston covered the spread (run line) in 53.3 percent of its games last season (T-No. 5 in MLB).
- Seattle hit the over in 55.8 percent of its games last season (No. 3 in MLB).
- Houston hit the over in 47.1 percent of its games last season (T-No. 23 in MLB).
Mariners vs Astros Stats
- Seattle averaged 4.68 runs per game last season (T-No. 19 in MLB).
- Seattle surrendered 5.51 runs per game last season (No. 26 in MLB).
- Houston averaged 5.51 runs per game last season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Houston surrendered 3.96 runs per game last season (No. 2 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.