Cover Photo: Getty Images
Mariners vs Angels Game Info
Seattle Mariners (13-8, 6-1 Away) vs. Los Angeles Angels (8-10, 6-1 Home)
Date: Thursday, April 18, 2019
Time: 10:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim – Anaheim, CA
Mariners vs Angels Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (+106) | LAA: (-122)
Spread: SEA: +1.5 (-180) | LAA: -1.5 (+152)
Total: 10 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SEA: 47% | LAA: 53%
Starting Pitcher: SEA: Felix Hernandez (1-1, 4.38 ERA) | LAA: Chris Stratton (0-1, 5.54 ERA)
Mariners vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats
- Seattle is 13-8 against the spread (ATS) on the season and 4-3 ATS on the road.
- The Los Angeles Angeles are 11-7 ATS on the season and 6-1 ATS at home.
- The total has hit the under in four of Seattle's last five games.
- The total hit the under in both games between these two teams earlier this season.
- Seattle has lost six straight games.
- Seattle won both games against Los Angeles when the two teams played in Seattle on April 1-2.
Mariners vs Angels Prop Bet
All Mariners-Angels betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Edwin Encarnación to Hit a Home Run (+390) – While Seattle's record streak of 20 straight games with at least one home run to open the season came to an end Wednesday night, the Mariners have still hit a home run in more than 95 percent of their games this season. While Jay Bruce is the team's home run leader, he's also batting .164 on the year with just one hit in his last 18 at-bats. Edwin Encarnación, who is batting .281 with five homers, could be the next man up for this explosive lineup. Encarnación also hit one out of park against the Cleveland Indians earlier this week.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.