Magomed Ankalaev vs Ion Cutelaba Odds, Fight Info, Stream and Betting Insights for UFC 252 Fight
By Zach Brunner
Ankalaev vs Cutelaba Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 252 Light Heavyweight Bout - Match 5
Magomed Ankalaev (13-1-0, 8 KOs, 0 Submissions) vs. Ion "The Hulk" Cutelaba (15-5-0, 12 KOs, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 15, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the first fight on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m., EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Ankalaev vs Cutelaba Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 252 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Magomed Ankalaev (-320)
- Ion Cutelaba (+260)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Ankalaev by KO/TKO: (+125)
- Ankalaev by Points: (+380)
- Ankalaev by Submission: (+500)
- Cutelaba by KO/TKO: (+420)
- Cutelaba by Points: (+1000)
- Cutelaba by Submission: (+1600)
Ankalaev vs Cutelaba Betting Trends
- Magomed Ankalaev defeated Ion Cutelaba, by TKO in Round 1, in his most recent fight on Feb. 29, 2020.
- Ion Cutelaba lost to Magomed Ankalaev, by TKO in Round 1, in his last fight on Feb. 29, 2020.
- Ankalaev averages 3.46 significant strikes landed per minute with a 56 percent accuracy rate.
- Cutelaba averages 5.29 significant strikes landed per minute with a 39 percent accuracy rate.
- Ankalaev averages 1.24 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 67 percent defense rate.
- Cutelaba averages 3.21 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 48 percent defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!