Lupita Godinez vs Ariane Carnelossi Odds & Prediction For UFC 274 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Godinez vs Carnelossi Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 274 — Preliminary Card Strawweight Bout
Lupita "Loopy" Godinez (7-2-0, 1 KO, 1 Submission) vs. Ariane "Sorriso" Carnelossi (14-2-0, 9 KO's, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, May 7, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: Footprint Center — Phoenix, AZ
Godinez vs Carnelossi Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 274 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lupita Godinez: (-178)
- Ariane Carnelossi: (+144)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Godinez by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Godinez by Points: (N/A)
- Godinez by Submission: (N/A)
- Carnelossi by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Carnelossi by Points: (N/A)
- Carnelossi by Submission: (N/A)
Godinez vs Carnelossi Prediction
UFC 274 Godinez-Carnelossi prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Lupita Godinez (53%)
Method of Victory: Decision (86%)
Godinez vs Carnelossi Betting Trends & Stats
- Lupita Godinez defeated Loma Lookboonmee, by unanimous decision, in her most recent fight on Nov. 20, 2021.
- Ariane Carnelossi defeated Istela Nunes, by submission, in her most recent fight on Oct. 16, 2021.
- Godinez averages 1.97 significant strikes landed per minute with a 52% accuracy rate.
- Carnelossi averages 4.21 significant strikes landed per minute with a 40% accuracy rate.
- Godinez averages 2.07 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 58% defense rate.
- Carnelossi averages 5.52 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 47% defense rate.
- Godinez has a 77% takedown defense rate.
- Carnelossi has a 62% takedown accuracy rate.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.