Sanders vs Maness Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 15 — Men's Preliminary Catch Weight Bout
Luke "Cool Hand" Sanders (13-3-0, 7 KOs, 2 Submissions) vs. Nate "Mayhem" Maness (12-1-0, 4 KOs, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 28, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the first fight of the preliminary card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Sanders vs Maness Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 15 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Luke Sanders (-162)
- Nate Maness (+136)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Sanders by KO/TKO: (+350)
- Sanders by Points : (+210)
- Sanders by Submission: (+1100)
- Maness by KO/TKO: (+600)
- Maness by Points : (+230)
- Maness by Submission: (+800)
Sanders vs Maness Prediction
UFC Vegas Sanders-Maness prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Nate Maness (64%)
Sanders vs Maness Betting Trends & Stats
- Luke Sanders defeated Renan Barao, by KO, in his most recent bout on Feb. 17, 2019.
- Nate Maness defeated Johnny Munoz Jr., by unanimous decision, in his most recent bout on Aug. 1, 2020.
- Sanders averages 6.00 significant strikes landed per minute with a 51% accuracy rate.
- Maness averages 1.40 significant strikes landed per minute with a 42% accuracy rate.
- Sanders averages 4.05 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 54% defense rate.
- Maness averages 3.27 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 37% defense rate.
- Sanders has a 70% takedown defense rate.
- Maness has an 87% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.