LSU vs Ole Miss Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 12
No. 1 LSU Tigers (9-0, 5-0 SEC) vs. Ole Miss Rebels (4-6, 2-4 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 16, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Vaught-Hemingway Stadium – Oxford, MS
LSU vs Ole Miss Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and spreads are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LSU: (-1475) | MISS: (+900)
Spread: LSU: -21 (-110) | MISS: +21 (-110)
Total: 66 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LSU: 59% | MISS: 41%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: LSU: (+450) | MISS: (N/A)
LSU vs Ole Miss Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- LSU defeated Ole Miss, 45-16, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Sept. 29, 2018.
- LSU is 4-1 straight up in the last five head-to-head matchups with Ole Miss.
- LSU is 7-3 straight up in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Ole Miss.
- The total has hit the under in four of the last six matchups between LSU and Ole Miss.
- Then-No. 2 LSU defeated then-No. 3 Alabama, 46-41, on the road in Week 11.
- Ole Miss defeated New Mexico State, 41-3, at home in Week 11.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.