LSU vs Florida Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 12 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
NCAA basketball action on Wednesday includes the LSU Tigers facing the Florida Gators.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this game.
LSU vs Florida Point Spread
Florida is a favorite by 2 points against LSU. Florida is -110 to cover the spread, and LSU is -110.
LSU vs Florida Over/Under
LSU versus Florida on January 12 has an over/under of 138 points, with the over -115 and the under -105.
LSU vs Florida Moneyline
LSU is the +112 underdog, on the moneyline, while Florida is a -134 favorite.
LSU vs Florida Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Florida wins (60.7%)
LSU vs Florida Betting Trends
- LSU has 13 wins in 15 games against the spread (ATS) this year.
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 12-2 as 1.5-point favorites or more.
- This season, three of LSU's 15 games have hit the over.
- Against the spread, Florida is 5-9-0 this season.
- The Gators have one win ATS (1-3) as a 1.5-point underdog or more this season.
- Out of 14 Florida games so far this season, seven have hit the over.
LSU vs Florida Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LSU: (+112) | Florida: (-134)
- Spread: LSU: +2 (-110) | Florida: -2 (-110)
- Total: 138 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!