Loyola Marymount vs Gonzaga Basketball Game Info
Loyola Marymount Greyhounds (8-15, 2-7 WCC) vs. No. 2 Gonzaga Bulldogs (23-1, 9-0 WCC)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 6, 2020
Time: 11 p.m. EST
Venue: McCarthey Athletic Center – Spokane, WA
Coverage: CBS Sports Network
Loyola Marymount vs Gonzaga Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LMU: (N/A) | GONZ: (N/A)
Spread: LMU: +25.5 (-110) | GONZ: -25.5 (-110)
Total: 143 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LMU: 22% | GONZ: 78%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: LMU: (N/A) | GONZ: (+1000)
Loyola Marymount vs Gonzaga Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Loyola Marymount: 0.8%
Loyola Marymount vs Gonzaga Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Gonzaga defeated Loyola Marymount, 87-62, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 11, 2020.
- Gonzaga is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Loyola Marymount.
- Gonzaga is 10-0 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Loyola Marymount.
- Loyola Marymount is 0-8 straight up in its last eight road games.
- Gonzaga is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Loyola Marymount lost to Pepperdine, 68-67 (OT), at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
- Gonzaga defeated San Francisco, 83-79, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.