Louisville vs NC State Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Louisville vs NC State Basketball Game Info
No. 6 Louisville Cardinals (18-3, 9-1 ACC) vs. NC State Wolfpack (14-7, 5-5 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 1, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Arena — Raleigh, NC
Louisville vs NC State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LOU: (-170) | NCST: (+145)
Spread: LOU: -3 (-115) | NCST: +3 (-105)
Total: 141 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LOU: 92% | NCST: 8%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: LOU: (+1200) | NCST: (+10000)
Louisville vs NC State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
NC State: 39.7%
Louisville vs NC State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Louisville defeated NC State, 84-77, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Jan. 24, 2019.
- Louisville is 5-5 in the last ten head-to-head matchups with NC State.
- Louisville is 11-10 in the 21 all-time, head-to-head matchups with NC State.
- Louisville has won its last seven games straight up.
- The total has hit the over in four of Louisville's last five games.
- NC State is 2-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in NC State's last seven games and nine of its last 10.
- Louisville defeated Boston College, 86-69, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Jan. 29.
- NC State lost to North Carolina, 75-65, at home in its most recent game on Monday, Jan. 27.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.