Louisville vs Kentucky Game Info
The 32nd Governor's Cup Game
Louisville Cardinals (7-4, 2-2 Away) vs. Kentucky Wildcats (6-5, 5-2 Home)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 30, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Kroger Field – Lexington, KY
Coverage: SEC Network
Louisville vs Kentucky Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LOU: (+145) | UK: (-170)
Spread: LOU: +3.5 (-115) | UK: -3.5 (-105)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LOU: 51% | UK: 49%
The Governor's Cup All-Time Series Record
- Saturday's meeting between Louisville and Kentucky marks the 32nd all-time Governor's Cup game.
- Kentucky leads the all-time Governor's Cup rivalry series with Louisville, 16-15.
- The home team is 13-18 in the 31 all-time Governor's Cup matchups, and the home team hasn't won in this series since Louisville defeated Kentucky, 44-40, in 2014.
- Kentucky is 8-10 in the 18 all-time Governor's Cup matchups with Louisville at home in Lexington.
Kroger Field Seating Capacity
- Kroger Field (Commonwealth Stadium) has a seating capacity of approximately 61,000.
Louisville vs Kentucky Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Kentucky defeated Louisville, 56-10, in the the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Nov. 24, 2018.
- Louisville is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Kentucky.
- Louisville is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Kentucky.
- Louisville defeated Syracuse, 56-34, at home in Week 13.
- Kentucky defeated UT-Martin, 50-7, at home in Week 13.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.